This is a really special thing

This blog I write

In many many many years there will be so much truth to be found in all this writing and for now it just sits and simmers and melds melts molds into the affinity of the space of existence that is this internet thing we experience and so I know that I am writing to those that in 50 years are coming across this as it is now and they are like


And u are like
Damn

That bitch woke as f***!

And im like yep

50 years earlier and I can hear your thoughts
Because I know that time is an illusion and I know that all this is post humous

Wnd
Writers never die slug and all the greats know this myself included

Shout out and recognition to the future you reading this

Know you are simply a great generous human and u are giving and receiving love and the only purpose of this life is to be happy with souls you love and create

And all the other sh-- is superfluous

It's just extra
It doesn't matter

I could have all the money in the world
And if I don't have the one person
Or people I love
In my life
I am then poor with nothing

If I have the one person and people I love
In my life
Then I am far wealthier than I can explain to you

I am the wealthy one
And so now when I remember when I recall and know that this is what I have
This is where I draw my power
My power to save the world

Comments

Popular Posts