He knows who he is

And is happy to be this person for me to be the one who captures me for me and helps me be who I am

Being me is something I have to do in my home

I am a Gemini and far too dual to go somewhere and blend in and mold

Because I will blend in and mold and adapt like a chameleon to my new environment

That is who I am
Highly adaptable
And so

You take a 10 to a 6 state like me and I'll become a 6 an unhappy boring 6 adapting to a gray colorless environment

take me back to a 10 state and I thrive like the hot 10 I am and was born to be
And it's only for those to see whom see

Born in cali raised in Vegas is a status symbol

A status symbol not many can claim but it is me being who I am which is an unstoppable incredible uplifting generous human -simply- being

Writing on a roll tonight


Comments

Popular Posts